Mr. Robert Reuben
- Position: Partner/Advocate
- Experience: 5+ years
- Location: 4th Floor PPF Tower, Ohio Street/Garden Avenue
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +255 755 031875
review Mr. Robert Reuben
Personal Experience & Biography
Mr. Robert joined NexLaw Advocates in 2014. He is working in a litigation department and also on immigration matters, labour, Social Securities, International Trade and Banking. Mr. Ruben has assisted various clients in obtaining work permits, police clearances and other matters relating to immigration issues. He is also exposed to other areas like company registrations, searches in various registries and processing of various residence permits of all categories in Tanzania. Mr. Robert’s interest is in International Trade and Finance, Social Securities, Banking and Finance and Immigration laws.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (Hons), University of Dar es Salaam
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Law School Tanzania.
- Immigration and Refugee Law Workshop for Trainer’s organized by the UNHCR held at Landmark Hotel Dar es Salaam in 2013.
- Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania, a Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public.
- Member of the Tanganyika Law Society (TLS).
- Member of the East Africa Law Society (EALS).