- Position: Partner/Advocate
- Experience: 5+ years
- Location: 4th Floor PPF Tower, Ohio Street/Garden Avenue
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +255 752 056 168
review Elizabeth Mlemeta
Personal Experience & Biography
Ms Mlemeta is involving in conducting legal researches and preparing legal opinions and other advisory matters on various aspects of law, such as taxation, environmental law, mining law, petroleum matters, labour, banking, intellectual property, land, contracts, and initial public offering. Ms Mlemeta is also involving in reviewing Labour polices and HR manuals and she is Conducting due diligence at various registries such as BRELA, Land Registry Fire and Rescue Department, and also preparing due diligence reports.
- Masters of Laws in Taxation (LL.M), University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) –Makumira University College, Arusha, Tanzania.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal practice-Law school of Tanzania
- Editor’s Award: Law Firm Leader of the Year
- M&A Team of the Year (Large Deal)
- M&A Team of the Year (Medium-Sized Deal)
Other Trainings Attended
- Advanced Course on trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications organized by the World Property Intellectual Organization (WIPO) i.e. from September 12 2018 to 16th December 2018
- Introduction to the Patent Cooperation Treaty organized by the World Property Intellectual Organization (WIPO)
- General Course on Intellectual Property organized by the World Property Intellectual Organization (WIPO)
- Training on Tax Law Practice conducted by the University of Dar es Salaam from 22nd to 25th July 2014.
- Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania, a Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public.
- Member of the Tanganyika Law Society (TLS),
- Member of the East Africa Law Society (EALS),
- Member to the International Trademark Association (INTA